Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Moment in my Tummy. A Lifetime in my Heart.

A few weeks back, I met a close friend out for an afternoon of manicure's/pedicures, shopping and dinner.  In the midst of our girl's day, she asked if I would mind taking some pictures of her and her husband to capture this special time in their lives - her first pregnancy.  Would I mind?  Of course not, I was thrilled!  I had actually been thinking of asking her if she would mind if we did a fun photo shoot so I could get some practice.  Needless to say, great minds think alike - or maybe it's just because we have known each other for years!


So about a week later, we set out to the park behind their house to see what we could come up with - after she knowingly supplied me with a glass of wine to calm the nerves!


I was so lucky to have such beautiful and photogenic subjects!

They were so much fun to shoot and definitely helped me relax for my first go!

So in love with each other and their newest creation!

Of course we had to incorporate the Red Sox booties!

Love this belly shot - what a perfect pregnant belly she has!

She just radiates beauty - makes it so easy to get good shots!

I couldn't have asked for a better time - we had so much fun!

Mommy & Daddy loved you from the moment they knew you existed.

The Arboretum provided countless opportunities for some beautiful pictures

 

I so love this couple. They made my job so easy!

We were blessed with the perfect evening

We brought along some special treasures for the baby-to-be
"Pat the Bunny" - it's a classic!

Oh Sweet baby - I can't wait to meet you in October!

What amazing parents you both will be! 

"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside...when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone."


No comments:

Post a Comment