Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flag Football and an Autumn Hike

This week our assignment was to go off on our own and shoot subjects that we enjoyed.  Through this task our teacher could then help us develop our talent shooting what we are drawn to, what we treasure most.  I happened to be going to my nephew's flag football game on Saturday and then went on a walk with my sister and her family on Sunday.  Here are the results of those two opportunities. 

He was a little nervous at first...but eventually got over it.

The flag football game didn't produce many great shots, but it was very cute to watch! I decided to try again the next day while on the trail and I think I got some good shots.



1 comment:

  1. Finally a follower! Chris fixed the internet. Love looking at your pictures. You're doing awesome. The first picture from the hike could be on a calendar.

    ReplyDelete