Monday, July 9, 2012

"Baseball was made for kids, and grown-ups only screw it up."

It's been an extremely busy last couple of weeks, but it's back to normal now and hopefully my blog updates will follow the same path.  Since it's baseball season I thought that I would share some pictures of my three absolutely favorite baseball players.  

"I see great things in baseball. It's our game - the American Game." (Walt Whitman)

"Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? 
The opportunity to play."

 "Life is ten percent what happens to you and...
 ninety percent how you respond to it." (Lou Holtz)

"The difference between the impossible and the possible...
lies in a man's determination."  (Tommy Lasorda)

"If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it."

"It's not the size of a man, but the size of his heart that matters."

"The more I practice, the luckier I get" (no one practices more than this kid - he truly loves his sports)

"Coaching is a profession of love. You can't coach people unless you love them."

"The man who can drive himself farther...
Once the effort gets painful...

 Is the man who will win."

Is the game over yet?? I think someone had enough for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment