Thursday, October 18, 2012

"Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven"

I always enjoy when the focus of my lens is those that are closest to my heart.  And right from the beginning, they have been my subjects time and time again.  They continue to help me hone my skills and find my style.  Late in the summer, we were together for an extended weekend and were able to fit in a quick photo shoot - and when I say quick, I mean about 20 minutes.

"Grandparents, like hero's, are as necessary to a child's growth as vitamins."

"I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes...
 To the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known."

"What is it that you express in your eyes...
 
It seems to me more than all the words I have read in my life."

 "You are loved just as you are right this very moment...
The world has become more wonderful just because you are here."

"He is my most beloved friend & my bitterest rival
My confidant and my betrayer
My sustainer and my dependent
And scariest of all, my equal."

No comments:

Post a Comment