Sunday, August 12, 2012

"With you in my life I am blessed."

After work one evening, earlier this summer I jumped in my car and met this family for a quick photo session.  They had a place picked out down a trail by their house and it was perfect!  I loved the results and am so happy to share them with all of you!

"A family is a haven of rest, a sanctuary of peace and most of all, a harbor of love."

"To my sister: remember every day no matter what I've said...
Here's what I want to say I will always love you...
Be with you to the end when no one else is around I'll be your friend."

"A mother's joy begins before you take your first breath...
And it has no end." 

"A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way."

"A daughter may outgrow your lap....
But she will never outgrow your heart." 

"I walk beside you, where ever you are...
Whatever it takes, no matter how far."

"A sister is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone."

"In your face I see all the beauty of a flower, in your voice I hear all the splendor of the sweetest song." 

"To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or confidant...
It is to have a soul mate for life." 

"Kids: they dance before they learn
there is anything that isn't music."

No comments:

Post a Comment