Friday, October 14, 2011

When you look at your life, the greatest happiness’s are family happiness’s.

As I have been gaining experience with various photo shoots, especially family photo shoots, I've really enjoyed the different personalities and fun that comes with each family - and specifically how it is eventually portrayed through the pictures.  Last Saturday, we took advantage of the beautiful weekend and Black Creek Park and got some fabulous shots.  I absolutely think that we were able to capture the essence of this family and the unique individual personalities that come together to make this family whole, so fantastically whole. And I loved every minute of it!


Peek-a-boo ended up being a popular game with these two!


Daddy even got into the fun!

So gorgeous - this may be my favorite picture of the day!

"Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature of a boy."

"She is my joy & my hearts delight"

"There are two lasting bequests that we can give our children.  One is roots. The other is wings."


Another one of my favorites of the day!  This doll has personality and I can't wait to see where it takes her in life!

So handsome!  This one's going to be a heart breaker, for sure!

"The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family."


Two beautiful ladies - what love!

"A child reminds us that playtime is an essential part of our daily routine"

"If we really listen, it's our quiet moments that tell our story..."

This may or may not have been right before he fell off the picnic table...shhhh

She so loved this beautiful dress & was so excited to be able to wear it!
(but mostly just wanted to go play on the playground - and who can argue with that)

"Rejoice with your family in this beautiful land of life! (Albert Einstein)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Danielle! ~ Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart melts with joy as you are the greatest gift a mom, mother-in-law & grammy could ever have. The pictures say it all over and over again ! Thank-you !!

    ReplyDelete